Regulations - Golf Course:
following is regarded as acceptable dress on the Golf Course:
* Tailored bermudas or smart shorts worn with
ankle length socks or long hose.
* Recognised golfing slacks and socks.
* Open neck shirts must have collars.
The following is regarded as unacceptable dress on the Golf
* Collarless shirts or rugby type shorts with draw strings.
* Golf shoes with metal studs.
* Tennis or running shoes ("takkies")
Dress Regulations - Club House:
The following is regarded as acceptable
dress in the Club House:
* Members and their guests shall at all
times comply with a smart casual standard of dress i.e. Golf
shirt or long sleeve shirt with tailored
slacks and shoes for men. Golf shirt or blouse with skirt or
slacks, or dresses for ladies.
The following is regarded as unacceptable dress in the Club
* Collarless shirts or rugby shorts with draw strings.
* Running shoes ("takkies") or "slops" etc.
Are not appropriate attire at any time.
* The wearing of golfing shorts etc. is not permitted in the
bar and restaurant after 18h00.
It is compulsory to stop for at least 10 minutes after 9 holes.
The use of cellular telephones is permitted only in the locker
rooms and car park. Cellular telephones are not permitted in
the Club House or on the Golf Course. Exception will only be
made for medical doctors on call and this should be recorded
when registering for play, at the Pro Shop.